How To Post Your Event
- Look for the “Submit Your Event” button on the top right of the calendar or pages.
- Enter the title of your event in the field that reads Enter title.
- Enter the date and times of your event.
- Enter the venue name and location of your event. Click include map.
- Select a category(s) for your event. Please check all that apply.
- Add a detailed description of your event.
- Add your organizer info. Include your website URL and if selling tickets, the registration URL. COPY & PASTE URL DIRECTLY FROM WEBSITE FOR BEST RESULTS.
- Upload event image. Images that are square work best with a maximum size of 2MB.
- Make sure to click the Submit Event button!
Your event will be reviewed prior to posting live.
Please review our posting guidelines. The Newton Community Pride web committee reserves the right to limit the number of listings from any one organization and to reject any posting when deemed to be offensive, inappropriate or not in the public’s interest or in conflict with this policy or mission of Newton Community Pride.